Greenway Health

There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

Great Starter Sales Job

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

For a job right out of college, this has been better than I could have expected. The people that work here really care for their customers and for their peers. Management often praises your successes and offers help with your difficulties. The sales conferences are instructional and always entertaining. This is exactly what I wanted to do, and I am quickly learning the business and becoming a better sales rep.

Cons

In sales, there will always be some territories that are more active than others. However, there is no real choice to expand your territory if you are looking for more growth; it is decided for you. A constantly depreciating compensation plan combined with low sales numbers in the territory can frustrate anyone.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Greenway Health (View Most Recent)

A progressive company, working hard to improve healthcare

I have been working at Greenway Health (more than a year)

Pros

The company provides a great environment to grow a career. There are numerous opportunities for one to expand their knowledge base through classroom based training, online classes and on the job training. And the work we do is cool. The company strives to be a leader in the healthcare space with a vision to help be a key in improving healthcare delivery in the US.

Cons

There have been numerous changes to the organization over the past year and trying to find one's way in the new structure is taking time.

Continue to provide communication to the employees of Greenway in order that they can help deliver the message of who we are, what we do and where we are going.

Downhill slide since merger

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Loved, loved, loved this company pre-merger. Bled green. Had incredible, empowering management that lead with conscience and a moral compass.

Cons

Went from "Do the Right Thing" as the motto to an atmosphere of being a machine. Fear set in that people would be fired for standing up for what they thought was right for the client. Everything is now based on a purchase order rather than standing behind what is right and honorable and fair to clients.

Cannot imagine there are actual people running things now - it's so depersonalized and there is such a curtain between people and their personal engagement in the company. I don't imagine any advice would make an impact. Too big of a wheel - it's lost it's heart.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health