There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health

Great Starter Sales Job

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

For a job right out of college, this has been better than I could have expected. The people that work here really care for their customers and for their peers. Management often praises your successes and offers help with your difficulties. The sales conferences are instructional and always entertaining. This is exactly what I wanted to do, and I am quickly learning the business and becoming a better sales rep.

Cons

In sales, there will always be some territories that are more active than others. However, there is no real choice to expand your territory if you are looking for more growth; it is decided for you. A constantly depreciating compensation plan combined with low sales numbers in the territory can frustrate anyone.

reviews filtered by

Awesome place to get a foot in the door of the software development world.

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Great place to work if you're in software development. T-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops are appropriate business attire. Beer and snacks are provided for end of sprint socials.

Cons

Mergers, acquisitions, and name changes happen often. Non-dev positions are quite corporate-y.

2. Transition has definitely changed the atmosphere

Current Employee - Insurance AR Specialist in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Insurance AR Specialist in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I would say that flexibility is awesome. They are willing to work with you if you have family personal issues that needs to be taken care of.

Cons

I would say there's too many loop holes not having enough training to really make you feel confident in what they expect of you. I would say if there was like a manual to help you alone the way it would be better.

Advice to Management

I would say they really need to re-evaluate the compensation then you won't have such a high turn-over you have great people that want to learn but pay is really low, and everything else, will fall in place. Training definitely need more training time-off policy is great..

There are newer employer reviews for Greenway Health