Greenwich Associates
www.greenwich.com Stamford, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Interesting work; Lousy pay

Executive Interviewer (Current Employee)
Stamford, CT

ProsThe conversations I have with the executives who I interview are frequently very interesting and illuminating. Service company provides can be very valuable to clients.

ConsHowever, it takes hours and hours to complete all the work it takes to get paid (i.e. the write-ups; the invoices; the repeat phone calls; the poorly worded questionnaires). Frankly, I would not do this unless I thought it was giving me more knowledge about asset management and institutional investors.

Advice to Senior ManagementMgt needs to incent and compensate Interviewers much more than they currently do. If the quality of the info they obtain for their clients is not of the highest quality, then the advice they give to their clients will be misleading. Also, for a company whose sole product is based on information, they really need to update their IT infrastructure completely.

Very Long Hours for Little Pay and No Growth Opportunities

Client Associate Level I (Former Employee)
    Stamford, CT

I worked at Greenwich Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some analysts are intelligent and you have access to senior management/consultants. The casual… Cons: The pay is very low given the long hours (12-hour days are normal). The company provides very little growth opportunity. Many Client Associates leave after… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people to reduce the workload and pressure or pay your employees more. Unless… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't expect a career here

(Former Employee)
    Greenwich, CT

I worked at Greenwich Associates

Pros: The GA Thanksgiving Dinner (if they silll do that, I left in 2005) Good Life Work Balance (except for month end and year end) The L&D department… Cons: Inbred hiring process Promotions are patronage driven If your not a Patrner/Consultant/RA, you are treated like scum Support Teams dont respect deadlines and are vey quick to throw… Advice to Senior Management: Your support teams may not have the Ivy League background but you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Greenwich Associates.

Worked for Greenwich Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenwich Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenwich Associates CEO Steven C. Busby. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenwich Associates employees.