There are newer employer reviews for Greenwich Hospital

Greenwich Hospital ER

Former Employee - Clerical  in  Greenwich, CT
Former Employee - Clerical in Greenwich, CT

I worked at Greenwich Hospital part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

some mature co-workers, loved the environment and salary was great. I enjoyed my time there during the night shift and some mornings.

Cons

Managers/ Supervisors need to be watched more closely because I was shocked from the perverted and outrageous comments said! In addition, co-workers that have been there longer than any one were extremely rude, and made me feel very hostile! If this hospital was not more about looks, they should focus on employees performance and behavior instead of punishing those who were being "abused". I feel its a wonderful Hospital but some people need to be re-evualted since they do use too much HIPPA talk which is against peoples privacy!

Hire young or computer savvy people, instead of keeping people who continue to cause problems towards every one. HINT management needs to be changed quick since some managers are chit chatting they are ready to move to a new position at new hospital! that shows how much they care for there employees. wake up!

9 Other Employee Reviews for Greenwich Hospital (View Most Recent)

I loved Greenwich Hospital was a great place to work for I enjoyed my time there.

Former Employee - Outpatient Lab/Phlebotomist/Register  in  Greenwich, CT
    Former Employee - Outpatient Lab/Phlebotomist/Register in Greenwich, CT

I worked at Greenwich Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work schedule was great. People were great and everyone was very passionate and friendly.

Cons

Have no cons this place was very good

None I never had any issues with management

Great place to work, but dependent on your supervisor.

I worked at Greenwich Hospital

Pros

They provide a friendly work environment, with an interest in being fair to employees.

Cons

Some supervisors that have been there for years are very difficult to work for, and the hospital chooses to keep these managers there and not discipline them, or remove them.

There are newer employer reviews for Greenwich Hospital

Worked for Greenwich Hospital? Contribute to the Community!