Greenwich Hospital
www.greenhosp.org Greenwich, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Greenwich Hospital ER

Clerical (Former Employee)
Greenwich, CT

Prossome mature co-workers, loved the environment and salary was great. I enjoyed my time there during the night shift and some mornings.

ConsManagers/ Supervisors need to be watched more closely because I was shocked from the perverted and outrageous comments said! In addition, co-workers that have been there longer than any one were extremely rude, and made me feel very hostile! If this hospital was not more about looks, they should focus on employees performance and behavior instead of punishing those who were being "abused". I feel its a wonderful Hospital but some people need to be re-evualted since they do use too much HIPPA talk which is against peoples privacy!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire young or computer savvy people, instead of keeping people who continue to cause problems towards every one. HINT management needs to be changed quick since some managers are chit chatting they are ready to move to a new position at new hospital! that shows how much they care for there employees. wake up!

I loved Greenwich Hospital was a great place to work for I enjoyed my time there.

Outpatient Lab/Phlebotomist/Register (Former Employee)
    Greenwich, CT

I worked at Greenwich Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work schedule was great. People were great and everyone was… Cons: Have no cons this place was very good Advice to Senior Management: None I never had any issues with management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, but dependent on your supervisor.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Greenwich Hospital

Pros: They provide a friendly work environment, with an interest in… Cons: Some supervisors that have been there for years are very difficult to work for, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Greenwich Hospital.

Worked for Greenwich Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenwich Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenwich Hospital CEO Frank A. Corvino. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenwich Hospital employees.