Greenwood & Hall
www.greenwoodhall.com Santa Ana, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Decent entry-level job, but not a long-term career.

Enrollment Counselor (Current Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Greenwood & Hall

ProsIt is a casual work environment. The job presents an opportunity to learn about university admissions and financial aid.

ConsThis is basically a telemarketing job where you are on the phone 8 hours a day and are required to meet sales goals. The company micromanages employees and there is little room for advancement. Not all of the managers have a college degree so there is a lack of respect from others who are well-educated and paid less. The company recently lost a primary account and experienced a major layoff.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees on the front line because they are well-educated, intelligent, and have more to contribute to the success of the organization. Compensate your employees to attract and retain the best.

Investors are trying to buy this place! Stay away!

Admisssions (Current Employee)

I have been working at Greenwood & Hall full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some great hires, and a few good schools. Cons: The managing staff at G&H are incompetent in keeping schools as they (way!) over promise and under deliver. If a school is reading this, please… Advice to Senior Management: I would clean house, starting for the higher up's. You would be surprised who is loyal in your organization . Advice to new schools STAY… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Financial Aid Advisor

Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee)
Bryan, TX

I worked at Greenwood & Hall part-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a call center, I worked at the one located in Bryan,Tx. I would answer calls regarding a students financial aid. This was a… Cons: I really don't know how people can really stick with this job, depending on what school you get, you can deal with the worst kinds… More

There are newer reviews on Greenwood & Hall.

Worked for Greenwood & Hall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenwood & Hall reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenwood & Hall CEO John R. Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Greenwood & Hall employees.