Gresham Smith and Partners

www.greshamsmith.com

Company making radical positive changes

ProsOpportunities to work on significant projects, and develop an expertise in markets like health care and aviation.

ConsThere used to be a very conservative, old-school mentality in some quarters but the company is working very hard to adopt new technologies and embrace a more design-oriented, forward thinking philosophy.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with the bottom-up changes. Also, when experienced and talented people are brought on, they should be encouraged to make an impact rather than being expected to conform to the status quo. Sometimes it takes so long to have an opportunity to shine that they move on to greener pastures. We should do everything to attract and retain top people.

Typical firm

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gresham Smith and Partners

Pros: Prestigious, challenging, rewarding, exciting, the people. Cons: Unorganized, downsizing, economy stresses, demanding, long hours. More

Overall positive.

I have been working at Gresham Smith and Partners

Pros: Work/life balance; lack of bureaucracy and corporate b.s.; very much… Cons: Chaotic senior management; lack of true leadership; people promoted to positions based… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication with employees; get structure in-place to share information among those… More
There are newer reviews on Gresham Smith and Partners.

Worked for Gresham Smith and Partners? Contribute to the Community!