Greystone Healthcare Management

Add Review

Work hard, get rewarded!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greystone Healthcare Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at Greystone are very passionate about what they do. Very collaborative work environment. Very friendly for the most part. There is always someone here willing to help. Competitive salaries and great 401K are nice too! We also have the most elaborate holiday parties I have ever seen.

Cons

Very demanding. If you can't handle high pressure demands and occasional micro-management, this company is not fot you. We are a special breed at GHCM!

Advice to Management

Communicate vision more effectively.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I have had an opportunity to fine tune everything from nursing to management skills.

Current Employee - Clinical Coordinator, ADON in Lehigh Acres, FL
    Current Employee - Clinical Coordinator, ADON in Lehigh Acres, FL

I have been working at Greystone Healthcare Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The ability to grow within the company and find your area of preference is great. The company has a huge management support structure.

Cons

The biggest con was the ongoing shortage of staff resulting in excessive work hours, overtime and eventual burn out of great em;ploys.

Advice to Management

Plan and anticipate better. Stronger staff education and more timely recruitment of new hires.

2. Great place to work

Current Employee - Certified Dietary Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Certified Dietary Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

I Enjoyed working with the staff and residents. It has a Friendly and welcoming environment.
    Great Opportunities for grow within the company. Wonderful Continuing education program. Management is very focus on good Customer Service.

Cons

Need improvement in Communication with other Departments.

Advice to Management

Listen to your Employees, they have great ideas to offer, they just want management to really listen to what they are saying to improve there work environment for the better of the resident and Staff.