Greythorn
www.greythorn.com Bellevue, WA 16 to 50 Employees

A great place to jump start your career

ProsInternal staff are able to run their own mini-business also known as a "vertical market" - they choose a niche area and learn the ins and outs of that market. Although Greythorn has been in the US for over 10 years, the acquisition by the FiveTen Group definitely opened the door for greater opportunity. In the last two years, they have climbed the ranks of all of their vertical markets, including Healthcare IT, with an unparalleled appetite to succeed.

ConsThere are still some kinks to work out as the business grows and roles change, but that comes with any business. As a global company, sometimes work/life balance is impacted due to the difference in time zones. If you know how to manage that, it's no problem at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize communication channels to the fullest- consult your direct reports when working on projects and understand your role within the business. Many recruiters, sales people, managers, etc. are quick to adopt a "survival of the fittest" mentality, but with the right coaching - everyone can be successful and collaborative. Win, win!

Was once a great company

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    City of London, England (UK)

I worked at Greythorn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent culture before take over Staff felt valued Collaborative approach Good Commission Cons: Private equity company took over and all the good people… Advice to Senior Management: Managers, your staff are the people the make a company – We… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The recruitment firm you want to work with...

Senior Recruiter - Big Data and Cloud (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Greythorn full-time for more than a year

Pros: True vertical specialization, solid team, strong company culture, honest and ethical. I love that I’m able to manage my desk like my own personal business. … Cons: Not as well known as they need to be yet. We need to get our name out there more outside of… Advice to Senior Management: Solid management team - really beginning to understand the importance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Greythorn.

Worked for Greythorn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greythorn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greythorn CEO Ben Weber. All reviews posted anonymously by Greythorn employees.