Grifols - California
www.grifolsusa.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Life at Grifols Therapeutics, NC

Senior Process Development Scientist I (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsThe company has products on the market so there is more job stability than for a startup company with no approved products. Benefits are good, although new management is trimming them away to save money. The work is not to busy or stressful.

ConsSuffers from too many regimented procedures from the Bayer days. This is changing (slowly) with new Grifols management. After being acquired by Grifols, costs are being cut by reducing benefits, projects and positions. This has led to some stability, but this may have leveled off. Morale remains low as everyone waits for the next upper management decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep your best employees, offer more benefits instead of cutting them.

An Exercise in Patience and General Lack of Vision

Regional Manager (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Grifols - California full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: -Great place if you simply need a paycheck -Fantastic if you have no desire to move upward -Great for those who like silos -Wonderful if… Cons: -Pay is low to moderate -Little ambition in senior management; there are occasional bright pockets,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a consulting group to integrate the company. Operating three as one, without actually meshing them, is creating a non-beneficial competitive environment where those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's your everyday "plasma" mill.

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Grifols - California full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The FSA and benefits package is good compared to other… Cons: They don't value their employees enough. They will take a nobody and turn them in to a Grifols "certified" Phlebotomist… Advice to Senior Management: Interact more with your employees. You have a us/them mentality. Management vs. Employees. If you hire someone with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Grifols - California.

Worked for Grifols - California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grifols - California reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grifols - California CEO Greg Rich. All reviews posted anonymously by Grifols - California employees.