Grinnell College
www.grinnell.edu Grinnell, IA 500 to 999 Employees

Very good

Technology Consultant (Current Employee)
Grinnell, IA

I have been working at Grinnell College part-time for less than a year

ProsEveryone is helpfull, the pay is generous (considering the amount of work done and the fun had) and it's overall a great experience.

ConsSometimes the people asking for help from the TCs don't really understand what we say. They also sometimes come with very stupid problems. But it happens so infrequently it's not a big deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Student job

Dining Staff (Current Employee)
Grinnell, IA

I have been working at Grinnell College part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great staff, friendly environment, good people Cons: Plenty of work, hard to balance schedule Advice to Senior Management: great people, good managers, make friends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worked as a student mentor

I have been working at Grinnell College

Pros: Lots of freedom Got to work with students on a one on… Cons: Not much to complain about The staff at Grinnell is pretty… More

There are newer reviews on Grinnell College.

Worked for Grinnell College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grinnell College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grinnell College CEO Dr. Raynard S. Kington. All reviews posted anonymously by Grinnell College employees.