There are newer employer reviews for Group Health

Positive

Former Employee - Administrative Specialist  in  Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Administrative Specialist in Seattle, WA

I worked at Group Health

Pros

Competitive wages. Nice place to work. Matching retirement contributions. Useful performance reviews. Business casual dress policy. Fun team and department activities.

Cons

Women who work for men are underpaid.

170 Other Employee Reviews for Group Health (View Most Recent)

Maybe it's just the department I'm in...

Current Employee - Sales Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Group Health

Pros

My manager(s) are very considerate with making schedules flexible and having a very good work / life balance. Pay is pretty good, not great but good, for this level of work / responsiblity. Medical / Dental coverage is priced pretty well. Good transportation reimbursement and telecommuting options.

Cons

Folks in this area of the company have self-inflated opinions of themselves and are not friendly; tend to look down on the support folks that make everything work. 401(k) match is anemic; however, they do have a pension plan that vests in 3 years. Other benefits are average.

A very challenging and satisfying place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Group Health

Pros

A great part of working in healthcare is helping others by provding quality care and service to the community. The driving goal is not to make a profit, it's to serve our patients in the best way possible.

Cons

- The healthcare business requires a great deal of committment to be successful. You need to be prepared to give a lot of yourself to your role.

Keep up the great work. The company has made a lot of significant, positive changes in the last 10-15 years that have really made a difference.

There are newer employer reviews for Group Health

Worked for Group Health? Contribute to the Community!