Couldn't be a better place to work.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

In other jobs I wasn't motivated to get up everyday and go to work. Yes compensation previously was nice but there was no substance. GMS provides a positive environment conducive to wanting to go to work to succeed and enjoy the company of great coworkers. Plus the money is fantastic.

Cons

Absolutely none. Shoot, you get a company car. How could that be bad?

Continue to focus on the development of educating employees.

Other Reviews for Group Management Services

Never work for this company worst sales job eve

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ok pay ok people interesting sales culture. Benefit are good. Company car is nice.

Cons

Upper management is poor at best. Smoking policy is only for staff and upper management. Sales manual is poorly done need to hire a sales trainer. Tried of hearing vp of sales talking about how hoe did cold calls.

Group Management Services Response

May 22, 2014VP Sales

Thank you for the review. I am truly sorry this employee isn’t enjoying their time at GMS. I would agree that our Sales Manual needed some updating. We will be releasing the updated version during ... More

Professionally challenged in an upbeat and collaborative environment

I have been working at Group Management Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

We work hard to bring quality customer service to our clients yet we are also fortunate to have a flex schedule and the opportunity to work from home. After starting with GMS my work/life balance changed tremendously, for the good! We work hard and play hard. We enjoy being around our team members on a professional and personal level! We challenge each other, and constantly look for new ideas and best practices to bring better results to both our clients and our internal practices. Over the past year our company has grown tremendously and our staff is excited about the direction we are headed.

Cons

Occasionally I have to work past 5:00pm.

There are newer employer reviews for Group Management Services.

Worked for Group Management Services? Contribute to the Community!