Group360 Worldwide
www.group360.com Saint Louis, MO 150 to 499 Employees

Leader in Technology...

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Group360 Worldwide

ProsGroup360 keeps up with technology. You can learn alot and stay at the top of your game. The work they produce is top quality, because of the talent they have. They work hard.

ConsWhen I was with Group360, (formally Color Associates), they had a manager that would pick on people and see if they could make them break down and cry, during production meetings. Also, Saturday hours were required often. They also had another manager that believed that "career" should be your number one priority. He had it wrong, should be "God, Family and Career". It is harder being a woman at this company than a man. They do not let you in the good old "Boys Club".

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop the "Good Old Boy's Club" and appreciate what a woman can bring to the table.

Good place if you need a job

I have been working at Group360 Worldwide

Pros: nice work environment, up-to-date hardware/software, open office, free drinks and… Cons: poor communication bw depts, no real procedures in place, just "get the job done" attitude… Advice to Senior Management: put procedures in place and adhere to them...utilize full software capabilities, especially the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent company

Production Artist (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Group360 Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: Dynamic, a lot of talented people. Group360 has very beautiful work spaces and the atmosphere is… Cons: Limited career opportunities and compensation is just average. Sometimes management… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the people who work for you and try to build an environment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Group360 Worldwide.

Worked for Group360 Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Group360 Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Group360 Worldwide CEO Tim Rutter. All reviews posted anonymously by Group360 Worldwide employees.