Groupon

www.groupon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Groupon

Smart, challenging, young, best experience for Juniors

I have been working at Groupon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

International environment, improvement in skills and career, stimulating company. A place where you can meet people and learn what you really want without limits. If you want to improve, you can!

Cons

Stressful, low salary very challenging and multitasking. The dead lines are short very very often. There is not time to share the right information and sometimes the flow of communication is badly managed

Improve the communication in the company

722 Other Employee Reviews for Groupon (View Most Recent)

I love it here!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Groupon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The culture is very encouraging. If you work hard, people will help you and guide you to becoming a better professional and person.

Cons

Employer matching 401K. But that should change.

Keep the culture and the vision, do not become a sales call center.

Working at Groupn has been a mixed bag.

Current Employee - Breadcrumb Support in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Breadcrumb Support in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Groupon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have had the chance to work with some amazing people in a fast paced and casual environment. I enjoy not having to wear a shirt and tie to work and also enjoy working in an open area with like minded professionals. Everyone here is extremely friendly and it is a welcoming environment overall.

Cons

The department I have been moved to is extremely stressful to the point that has negatively impacted my health and personal relationships. I was saddled with a difficult supervisor and we are extremely understaffed. Our clientele is very demanding and almost all of our calls are long/end up with the agent being yelled at for things that are beyond their control. Each time I have tried to apply elsewhere within the company, I have been blocked by management, not due to my ability but due to the fact that they do not want to lose me as an employee. I used to love working here but now my days are a nightmare.

Please hire more people and go back to Groupon's unofficial motto of not hiring 'brilliant a**holes'. Ever since the company has gone public, I feel that the culture has taken a steep downhill turn. Please hire more adequately in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Groupon