Grubb & Ellis
www.grubb-ellis.com Santa Ana, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

I learned a lot and worked with great people, but there is little or no growth with dwindling compensation.

Senior Investor Services Representative (Current Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Grubb & Ellis

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsHealth benefits get worse each year, never received a raise as increases have been frozen since 2008, more responsibilities and promotions given with no compensation for either, layoffs have been regular 2009-2011 so very little job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know it's difficult to manage in today's economic environment, especially in the commercial real estate industry, but it is disheartening when senior management makes sure they make as much as they can and take away the basic needs of their employees such as health coverage and no compensation for added responsibilites or promotions when cost of living rises every year. This lowers the image of the company itself and senior management as individuals.

They will burn you out and kick you to the side after they got their use out of you and then move on to the next victim.

Facilities (Current Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Grubb & Ellis

Pros: It's a job and they offer medical and dental. The workers on your level are… Cons: I have NEVER worked in a job where I felt so belittled by managements comments towards me and so unappreciated for my hard work. They cut… Advice to Senior Management: The Facilities Manager should NOT assume my workload and capabilities just because they were sneaking around and decided to observe me working for 15 minutes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to learn and start a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Grubb & Ellis

Pros: Great benefits package compared to other companies. It is easy to… Cons: There seemed to be a disconnect between upper management and staff. When I first started… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the happiness of employees and offer more encouragement… More

There are newer reviews on Grubb & Ellis.

Worked for Grubb & Ellis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grubb & Ellis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grubb & Ellis CEO Thomas P. (Tom) D'Arcy. All reviews posted anonymously by Grubb & Ellis employees.