Grubb & Ellis
www.grubb-ellis.com Santa Ana, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

I loved my job,the people! the company itself was great to work for! They cared about the people!

Small Parcels Crib (Former Employee)
Poughkeepsie, NY

I worked at Grubb & Ellis full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI thought of grubb & ellis as a company and people, that they treated everyone the way that they would want to be treated. no one was treated greater or better.

ConsI really can't think of anything, but getting laid-off! i do understand that was not there fault. lack of needs for my job.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat everyone the same.some day you might not be where you are now and have to start all over again.

This is a great company to begin with

Property Assistant (Current Employee)
Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Grubb & Ellis full-time for more than a year

Pros: The work environment is very friendly and comfortable. A great place… Cons: The transition to Newmark grubb knight frank has caused us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was OK while it lasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Grubb & Ellis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A relatively laid back, collegial work environment despite being a… Cons: BS top leadership, Doesn't exist anymore More

There are newer reviews on Grubb & Ellis.

Worked for Grubb & Ellis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grubb & Ellis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grubb & Ellis CEO Thomas P. (Tom) D'Arcy. All reviews posted anonymously by Grubb & Ellis employees.