Grubb & Ellis
www.grubb-ellis.com Santa Ana, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Loved my job!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI loved working with such a great group of co-workers. The department I worked in was always a fun and interesting experience. Great group of people. I learned so much! I was so heartbroken to leave for a new opportunity...

ConsDespite the Pros, the company itself was not doing so great. When the company went under some changes in the mid 2000s with a merger, it was a very rough transition and the company eventually went down as a result. They were downsizing departments, and moving operations to California. We were a small department also, so there was not any room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere isn't much to advise since the company changed hands again. I do hope current management focuses on making the business viable again. But here is hoping the company lives on and does well.

Lack of connection between local and national management

Broker (Former Employee)

I worked at Grubb & Ellis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ability to work remotely often Cons: Sales support (post-sale) Revolving door of sales team Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time hiring the right brokers. Dedicate managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very fair pay, if you can stand the lack of integrity and dishonesty

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Grubb & Ellis full-time for more than a year

Pros: compensation; salary; PTO; nothing else Cons: everything but compensation, quite seriously Advice to Senior Management: get to a confessional booth No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Grubb & Ellis.

Worked for Grubb & Ellis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grubb & Ellis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grubb & Ellis CEO Thomas P. (Tom) D'Arcy. All reviews posted anonymously by Grubb & Ellis employees.