There are newer employer reviews for Guaranty Bancorp

This is my job

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager  in  Racine, WI
Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Racine, WI

I have been working at Guaranty Bancorp

Pros

I don't really have a good reason for people to work here. I have become very dissatisfied with the company as a whole in the last couple years. There are very few people left who have been there for a significant lenght of time, and the people in charge are only concerned for themselves.

Cons

Everyone with seniority who is higher up in the company is being fired or quitting. The people who are replacing them have no idea how to do the job. One person who is pretty high on the chain of command actually said "Because my way is the right way and the onlyh way". That is no way to run a good company.

Get people in there who know what they're doing

4 Other Employee Reviews for Guaranty Bancorp (View Most Recent)

Overall very positive.

I have been working at Guaranty Bancorp

Pros

Executive management trusts their employees and managers to make the right decisions. The company takes its reputation very seriously and is very community-focused.

Cons

A very flat management structure tends to limit upward mobility. Many very highly qualified employees have had the same title for several years.

Keep up the great work in terms of community involvement. Communicate a little better to the lower-level employees - not all of them know how to interpret a balance sheet.

Not Sure About Strength of the Organization - No Long Term Career Prospects

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Guaranty Bancorp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Some opportunity to get exposed to various types of customer types

Cons

Poor communication throughout the organization; need to make sure you are aligned with the 'correct' faction in order to have the greatest opportunities; poor management

Be more transparent in communications; try no to play favorites so blatantly

There are newer employer reviews for Guaranty Bancorp

Worked for Guaranty Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!