Guardian Alarm
www.guardianalarm.com Southfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Family owned and operated, but still has its flaws.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

ProsThe atmosphere is very family oriented. You will see the owners walking around every day, and they will talk to you like you are one of the family. Benefits are not too bad either.

ConsWhen working in customer service, everything is scrutinized. When you are finally supposed to make sales, it gets even worse. You are constantly supposed to be trained in different areas, and if you do not get it , you're in for an earful. Slight revolving door when it comes to employees.

Great local mid-size company to work for.

Southfield, MI

I have been working at Guardian Alarm full-time for more than a year

Pros: 3 divisions in one company. Company catered lunch and breakfast once per month at MI HQ. Several long term employees who have 20+ years… Cons: Uniforms are required for some positions. Company is modernizing… Advice to Senior Management: Keep employees informed of all changes in advance. More

At times management is unfair to their hourly employees

(Former Employee)

I worked at Guardian Alarm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The hourly people who you work alongside. Paid time off and unpaid… Cons: We had to work with no breaks. Manager's watch employees from home using CCTV. Lack security for employees, some… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect. Hire more people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Guardian Alarm.

Worked for Guardian Alarm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardian Alarm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guardian Alarm CEO Douglas Pierce. All reviews posted anonymously by Guardian Alarm employees.