Guardian Industries

www.guardian.com

Guardian will take as much as you give, then take a bit more.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carleton, MI

ProsThis is very much a 'man with an opinion' company. You can excel at Guardian by voicing your opinion (as long as it doesn't greatly differ from the company opinion) and making sure you are recognized for those opinions.

ConsThere are very few female managers company wide, it is difficult to move around in the organization, the review process is fairly secretive and does not involve the employee. Compensation does not increase much after you are hired, get what you want up front.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with the employees, allow salaried employees to participate in career planning, share the review process so the employees know what to improve upon to grow.

Guardian Industries Corp. Auburn Hills, MI

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Guardian Industries full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong culture. Expertise in upper management. Continued focus on… Cons: Work life balance, Market wages are non-existant. Advice to Senior Management: Focus on promoting a better work/life balance. Core hours,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

gave 5+ years of service

Production (Former Employee) Carleton, MI

I worked at Guardian Industries full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, amazing 401k match, available overtime, floating holidays, emphasis on… Cons: Lack of promotional opportunities after reaching top of pay scale, rotating swing work shifts,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring college boys still wet behind the ears to run the production lines… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Guardian Industries.

Worked for Guardian Industries? Contribute to the Community!