Guardian Industries
www.guardian.com Auburn Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

No light at the end of the tunnel

Salaried Employee (Current Employee)
Corsicana, TX

Pros401k. Benefits are pretty good.

ConsOpen door communication policy exisit on paper. Managers do not care or are too consumed with other properties, like the next meeting. Take care of your true #1 asset, your people.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Why pay for surveys to get a feel for your plant and then do nothing about it. More time is spent in meetings and less time is spent actually improving things. Things will not improve until the right management takes over. One that actually cares!

BAD Company!

I have been working at Guardian Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros: The Job was a 10 minute drive Cons: All wrong. Interviewers, security, front desk, HR pukes Advice to Senior Management: Talk to each other....please! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hated every minute of it.

Sales/Marketing (Former Employee)
    Carleton, MI

I worked at Guardian Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefit package and 401K. Lots of fodd and… Cons: Leadership is a joke, and the vision is terrible. Spend… Advice to Senior Management: Hiring More people to do the same job is not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Guardian Industries.

Worked for Guardian Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardian Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guardian Industries CEO Ron Vaupel. All reviews posted anonymously by Guardian Industries employees.