Guardian Protection Services

www.guardianprotection.com

Great place to work, tough industry

Life Safety Consultant (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsFantastic support, they do a great job of educating their employees. Instead of just firing low performing reps, they ask what they can do to help, provide all the support and information a rep could ask for. I don't know about the rest of the offices, but the office I worked in was really run well, great communication and support, nice incentives.

ConsCommission plan was never clearly explained, and was very convoluted and complicated. They give you a commission plan, but there are so many variables, it's tough to calculate your pay from one sale to the next.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up the commission plan, and streamline it. Make it easier for your sales team to figure out how much they can expect to earn from one sale to the next.

Ew

Commercial Security Consultant (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Guardian Protection Services

Pros: Freedom, no micromanaging, very little office time Cons: Rididiculous expectations for very little compensation. Advice to Senior Management: GET REALISTIC. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Warrendale, PA

I worked at Guardian Protection Services

Pros: Great Pay, great customers, nice office Cons: Poor schedules, too many "cliques", a lot of inner office… Advice to Senior Management: When a schedule is clearly offered, accepted and set in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Guardian Protection Services.

Worked for Guardian Protection Services? Contribute to the Community!