Guardsmark

www.guardsmark.com

Salaried Analyst

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsSpecific to my position and management only. The position was unique and non-standard from other positions in the company as a added value to their clients. Management was easy to get along with and was open to communication. Compensation was not in-line with other positions like mine. benefits provided an employee were the same for all employees and tiered only by salaried and non-salaried employees. Learning and development was a process as they wanted to see employees invest themselves before paying up front costs unless it was a requirement for the clients needs, otherwise it was reimbursement. Free training came in the form of bi-weekly pamphlets or booklets on interesting yet centric to core business education. Salaried positions were certainly allowed greater flexibility with their work.

ConsAsking for COLA or like compensation increases was always meet with a no, so a Union averse organization. Favoritism was there yet minimal. Learning and development was far from laudable. There was limited ability to advance in company or gain footing towards other paths of career advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementThese details are specific to my position, my experience, and our business relationship. I would suggest some creative destruction with regards to internal workings of the organization.

Barely better than being unemployed.

Security Officer (Current Employee) York, PA

I have been working at Guardsmark full-time for more than a year

Pros: 40 hours a week if you're lucky. Cons: Insurance, Pay, management, and human resources. Advice to Senior Management: Could you please all quit, and get out of my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place for a college student to work during school

I have been working at Guardsmark full-time

Pros: Depending on which site you are assigned to the pay… Cons: They could use some cultural sensitivity classes More
There are newer reviews on Guardsmark.

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!