Guavus

www.guavus.com

Work opportunity are not merit based!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros1. Pay scale is good if you can squeeze during negotiation.
2. if you are open source enthusiast, few of open source library/tools are in use.

Cons1. Management has hired some employee who are incompetent in technology. Got hired because of past relations with management. They spy & flatter a lot.
2. Negotiate hard during interview process. HR/Management may cheat you and person sitting next to you may be getting much more than you.
3. Do not wait for management to give you fair opportunity, ask early if feel you are not getting. If you are lucky you can get. But in all known cases this effort is futile.
4. Management is highly un-fair/biased. Do your best to get opportunity if you like one, because management is never going to give you on the basis of merit. It is flattery & management's favorites who will get it.
5. Management is un-professional. They will hire you and will keep assigning side work until you leave. They have no duty to grow any employee.
6. The worst thing is that management uses abusive language. Shame on such people in tech companies.
7. If you are looking at guavus as employer think carefully. I got advice from my two friends but still joined. Do not think this yet another review. I mean it.

Good luck to all passionate technocrats!!

Advice to Senior Management1. Please understand that you have duty to grow all employee not selected.
2. Please stop using abusive language before guavus becomes a synonym for 'abuse' in tech industry.

Work Hard, Party Harder !! Amazing culture, with amazing fun loving people

I have been working at Guavus

Pros: Best people around the industry New technologies & New platforms to… Cons: Work pressure but quality work :) Company learning with time to… Advice to Senior Management: +ve people talk +ve -ve people talk -ve Dont bother, Head the Company to right direction.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its a perfect place for people who love working hard

Lead Technology (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Guavus

Pros: 1. Equal importance to everyone. 2. Challenging work. 3. A team without any ego… Cons: 1. Gurgaon is not that great city to live in. 2. People make… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Don't worry too much about our happiness, we are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Guavus.

Worked for Guavus? Contribute to the Community!