Guavus

www.guavus.com

Great opportunity to work with super smart, driven people who are committed to success

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

Prosgreat technology with enormous market potential. Really exciting opportunity for people who get jazzed about building a high value company, and aren't afraid to jump in and use their initiative to get things done.

ConsThe company is growing fast which means sometimes their are rapidly shifting priorities and you need to insert yourself into conversations to make sure you're always current and focused on the most important projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementGiven that employees are spread across varying time zones and regions it would be helpful to implement a more user-friendly social collaboration platform for easier communications and sharing of ideas.

Exciting Technology, Excellent professional growth, Intelligent and fun co-workers

I have been working at Guavus

Pros: Exciting technology in the emerging and growing space of Big Data and Analytics. Technology has the ability to solve so many business problems. Opportunity to… Cons: Like any successful growth company, there are always growing pains. Everyone has… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on the key industries segments and continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An exciting, dynamic place to work!

I have been working at Guavus

Pros: The company has unlimited potential. We are growing fast and every day is an exciting challenge. The talent here is amazing, but… Cons: This is not a place for someone who wants predictability… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the small company atmosphere even as the company grows.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Guavus.

Worked for Guavus? Contribute to the Community!