There are newer employer reviews for Guckenheimer

not to cool

I worked at Guckenheimer full-time

Pros

decent benefits, large company, able to be creative, team oriented to a degree, focused on quality, focused on guest satisfaction

Cons

many hours, antiquated management style, inadequate training on managerial items, no work/life balance at all, no resources for hr issues, upper management not into setting you up to succeed, poor communication, travel expected on short notice

the culture needs to be better explained, the expectations need to be clear, the antiquated management style needs to be updated, the favoritism and harassment need to handled by hr not upper management, micro management needs to stop its counter productive, fair avenues need to be placed to report upper managerial issues, line level should unionize

26 Other Employee Reviews for Guckenheimer (View Most Recent)

Please deal with upper management.

Former Employee - Barista in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Barista in Boston, MA

I worked at Guckenheimer full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I like the whole healthy living thing, really I do. The food was actually great, and getting to eat it for lunch was nice. My co-workers (not management) were also lovely.

Cons

Upper management needs an attitude adjustment. Like, hovering while I clean won't make me go faster. Maybe if you hired more than one person to close up shop, it could be done faster.

See above.

Poor pay, middle management "disconnected".

I worked at Guckenheimer full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working in a creative environment with local, organic all natural ingredients. Relationships that are developed with other staff members and clients.

Cons

Over three years employed with no raise. Reviews were over 6 months late or simply non existent. Horribly understaffed! Upper management only cares about bottom lines and bonuses and does not listen to the staff.

Please take the time to listen to your staff with suggestions, concerns or comments. Better team building and recognition for jobs well done.

There are newer employer reviews for Guckenheimer