Guess?
www.guess.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

I love my job!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Guess? full-time for more than a year

ProsI love that I get to come to work and have fun every single day! While for some, the intense selling environment may not be their cup of tea, I find that my customers and peers don't really feel like we are selling as much as I am serving as their personal stylist. This is a great place to work if you are outgoing, love fashion and have a desire to win.

ConsSometimes the workload and amount payroll don't necessarily align so you have to be creative and find ways to run a profitable business without sacrificing service or operations. Also, with such a selling based culture, it is disturbing that managers are not paid more or at least given any commission on their sales as they are expected to do most of the store's volume.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommission, commission, commission!

Pefect for part time only

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Guess? part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits after a year, good starting pay, good discounts Cons: no opportunity to grow beyond store level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Easy work but too much pressure to sell.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Guess? part-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers and managment are really nice. Discount. Cons: Must wear heels like every day. Work like your making commission… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Guess?.

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guess? reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guess? CEO Paul Marciano. All reviews posted anonymously by Guess? employees.