Guess?

www.guess.com

It's very competitive.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsGreat discount 40-50% off. You are first to see new merchandise. You learn how to keep a store organized. Become a professional folder. You learn a lot about the brand.

ConsCompetitive workplace. Management is horrible. You get treated poorly by upper staff. Don't get credit for hard work. Employees often steal your customers. Very little hours. Your schedule will not be consistent. Don't try to make friends with everyone in the workplace because they will end up stabbing you in the back during your shift. Trust no one.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect and curtsey. Just because you are a manager doesn't make you a god/goddess. You started out as a sales associate and if you take so much pride into being a manager for a Guess? you should reorganize your priorities and get a life. Treat others the way you expect to be treated outside of the workplace.

Stock

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Providence, RI

I have been working at Guess? part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Easy, comfortable, pays well, fun Cons: Management and there stupid polices Advice to Senior Management: Mind your own business and do your job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Be cautious before accepting job offer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Guess? full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you are fresh out of school looking to start your career this is a great spring board, but don't stay too long. Great… Cons: Beware of the bi-yearly layoffs! No raises or bonuses this past year. The organization is very parallel. Not much opportunity… Advice to Senior Management: Until Paul, the founder, steps down there is no hope… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Guess?.

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!