Guess?
www.guess.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

would have still worked there if i had not found out coworkers with less responsabilities had better pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood environment if management team is knowlegeale and capable of recruiting, training and guiding staff in sales and meeting store standards
fun, fast paced environment

Consthe most important variable in this store are your selling capabilities, so if your not willing to work for high sales per hour then retail of higher end stores is not for you.

Advice to Senior Managementhire people with experience, it was a real dissapointment to know more than assitant managers who were hired just to fill in positions.

Great for growth and training.... But be ready to deal with overworking and high stress

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Dawsonville, GA

I have been working at Guess? part-time for more than a year

Pros: -growth opportunities -true product knowledge and sales training -high standards in customer service… Cons: -low pay -over worked -upper management is super critical, even of things out of your control -getting a raise… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Guess by Marciano

Sale Associate (Former Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Guess? part-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent discount on clothes i guess. Cons: Everything else! You have to wear their clothes everyday, so pretty much you are working to buy their clothes. Many times they had me in… Advice to Senior Management: Employees should not be forced to wear Marciano everyday! And dont be so pushy towards your employees to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Guess?.

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guess? reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guess? CEO Paul Marciano. All reviews posted anonymously by Guess? employees.