Guess?

www.guess.com
  www.guess.com
There are newer employer reviews for Guess?

Oh My God@

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Guess?

Pros

It was a very up and down experience. Some days were great, others were absolutely terrible. Overall, I say get in there and work for that employee discount!!!

Cons

My boss was god awful!!

Move elsewhere

324 Other Employee Reviews for Guess? (View Most Recent)

Just ok...

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Cambridge, MA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Cambridge, MA

I worked at Guess?

Pros

Good part-time job for a student seeking to earn some extra money.
    Most of the management whom I worked with was great. They were very nice and friendly.
    Good discount. After discount, the prices on the products seemed more affordable.
    Management didn't complain too much or ask too many questions when I took time off.

Cons

The pay was ridiculous. I could have earned an extra $3/hour at any other store with the level of experience I had.
    The mall I worked at was horrible, which only made the people who came into our store even more terrible.
    Very few chances for advancement.

Treat your employees better, show them better pay for the work they do. They are mostly the ones who sell your products so better pay=better performance.

Great Effort, No Gain

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

I worked at Guess?

Pros

It is always great to have a job. That was one great thing. It was fun interacting with customers.

Cons

The manager was all over the place. I put great effort into my work and never got some compensation, even for over time. Others took credit for my work per the manager.

They need to pay more attention to every detail of a store. If a manager is not following back or doing according to one thing properly, there could be many things wrong going in the store that needs to be fixed/changed.

There are newer employer reviews for Guess?