Guest Services
www.guestservices.com Fairfax, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

General feeling of uneasiness and employee/ management dissatisfaction.

Bartender (Former Employee)
Ashford, WA

I worked at Guest Services

ProsVariety of jobs, beauty and/or interest of locations, overall comraderie of diverse workforce. Opportunity to serve, even get to know an ecclectic clientele.

ConsNo apparent interest in maintaining a cohesive staff. Very high turnover. Overall poor management. Uninventive menus. Caustic behavior between managers and toward frontline staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport and encouage your frontline managers and staff. Make sure that an A stands for a good Attitude not alot of Arrogance.

Good place to start your career.

Crew Leader (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Guest Services

Pros: There are many opportunities to excel. Cons: It is sometimes difficult to be recognized for your contribution. Advice to Senior Management: Take more time to understand the contribution of ALL employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Ashford, WA

I worked at Guest Services

Pros: Great location working on Mount Rainier. Plenty of time to backpack… Cons: Understaffed, housing arrangements were very small. Lack of communication with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Guest Services.

Worked for Guest Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guest Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guest Services CEO Gerard T. Gabrys. All reviews posted anonymously by Guest Services employees.