Good interview experience

I have been working at Guest Supply

Pros

Good environment, good working place. Nice people work there. I think I can learn a lot from the colleges and the boss.

Cons

The LA office is going to relocate to its HQ, which is in NJ. I think this maybe cause some trouble.

Other Reviews for Guest Supply

Good place to work

I worked at Guest Supply

Pros

Great place to work. They usually acknowledge hard work when the effort is put into it

Cons

Some mgmt are clueless when it comes to the day to day transactions, much less knowing how to use the systems.

A mistake accepting a job offer has effectively wasted three plus years of happiness I could have had working elsewhere.

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Guest Supply full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No where else is offering you a job!

Cons

Overloaded with tasks unrelated to your specific job function and or, description. Company pushes work out to avoid having to pay administrative salaries necessary to sergvice the customer base best. Quite a bit of dysfunction up the management ladder, manages by intimidation rather than addressing areas that management might be able to change procedures to enable each department to perform more effectively. Sales personnel are at the bottom of the totem pole and their voice and that of the customer, are not heard or valued.

Get rid of old dead weight in the upper management positions and start listening to your customer's feedback to improve service and operational efficiencies to meet the customer's needs and improve customer retention.

There are newer employer reviews for Guest Supply.

Worked for Guest Supply? Contribute to the Community!