Guggenheim Partners
www.guggenheimpartners.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working at a Hedge Fund

General Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Guggenheim Partners

ProsThey are very attentive to the kitchen area. High quality drinks like Starbucks coffee and Naked fruit smoothies. Office is very well maintained and the social events are hosted at lavished halls.

ConsThe management doesn't seem to create an environment of transparency. They try to compartmentalize the employees in an effort to restrict the flow of information about how the overall company was performing and what were the plans for the projects being worked on.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should take a thoughtful look at their shady actions that in many case contributed to the Economic Crash of 2008.

Decent experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Guggenheim Partners

Pros: They get pretty good deals, and you are given a lot of responsibility.… Cons: The culture there isn't the best, and they work you very very hard.… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Guggenheim Partners full-time

Pros: Fast growing, ambitious, smart people Cons: Long hours, demand very high level of diligence to follow… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Guggenheim Partners.

Worked for Guggenheim Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guggenheim Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Guggenheim Partners CEO Mark Walter . All reviews posted anonymously by Guggenheim Partners employees.