There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark

Why YOU should want to work here

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

GuideSpark is incredible. It's that simple. Great people, great culture, great trajectory, great product. After moving across the country to work here 4 months, I couldn't be happier about my decision.

Cons

An office in downtown SF would be great, but that is my only complaint.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Welcoming, hardworking, family-like, and growing efficiently..

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are your own boss (sort of). Everyone has their goals, their requirements, and expectations, and they exceed them daily. There is a constant buzz in our sales pit of people reaching success, and if they are not, they are figuring out what they need to do to achieve their goals. The management is solid- they are experienced and they know when to push and when to let you do what you need to do. Overall, I feel like we are one big team, one big family, all working towards one common goal. As for the company itself, we are continuing to grow and accomplish great things. Take one look at our client list and it is obvious we are creating a really special solution.

Cons

As some others have said- an SF office or extension of an office would be a benefit to those commuting down from the city. But all in all, the HQ is not a bad place.

Advice to Management

Push people out late at night- we all work hard- but at some point you have to go home. A lot can be accomplished in a 8-9 hour workday.

Couldn't be more excited coming to work in the morning

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is fun, energetic, and hard working.
    Sports equipment to play with for virtually every sport you can think of
    Daily workout routines - planks, pushups, wall sits...we'll do anything!
    Fully stocked kitchen - Breakfast and Coffee make you want to get here early
    Career growth potential - GuideSpark continually promotes within from what I've seen

Cons

Commute from SF isn't bad if you leave early enough in the morning. On the flip side, the way home can be a bit hard...You can only catch up with old friends so often.
    No ping-pong or pool table like you'll see at other start-ups, but we have every other active sport covered
    Haven't got to the stage of having ingredients for making sandwiches at lunch. But we bring it in ourselves and share!
    Working at a start-up isn't easy that's for sure. But who wants an easy job...

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! This is a tremendous company, great product, and superior culture.