GuideSpark

www.guidespark.com
  www.guidespark.com
There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark

Why YOU should want to work here

Current Employee - Revenue Development Representative in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Revenue Development Representative in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (less than an year)

Pros

GuideSpark is incredible. It's that simple. Great people, great culture, great trajectory, great product. After moving across the country to work here 4 months, I couldn't be happier about my decision.

Cons

An office in downtown SF would be great, but that is my only complaint.

32 Other Employee Reviews for GuideSpark (View Most Recent)

GuideSpark is incredibly special.

Current Employee - G&A in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - G&A in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Symbolized through an open office, GuideSpark's management strives for an open atmosphere, where honesty and open communication are key.
    - GuideSpark celebrates it's employees. While our customers are our number one priority, our employees come in as a close second. I hear our CEO and management talk openly about company culture. I hear: "How do we continue to build an amazing team? How do we reduce pain points for our employees? How to we help our employees grow in their professional lives as GuideSpark grows?"
    - My boss puts time and thought into how to help me grow in my profession. Every few months, I am asked: "Do you like your job? Are you happy here?" and I am expected to be honest in my answer. We have periodic conversations around what I want to do within the department, and we create action items to help me get there.
    - GuideSpark employees have a lot of fun. We get together as a company for randomly-timed push-up & plank breaks. When we are in a slam and needed to go beyond to get the work done, GuideSpark will bring in lunch and dinner to support us through it.
    - GuideSpark has pulled off cultivating an atmosphere that is both supportive and competitive. Our weekly wins meeting shares our successes, and it really fosters pride in our company and the drive to be a contributing force to it. We want to reach our goals because we know our personal and company-wide success is celebrated and appreciated.

Cons

- With our sudden growth, we are getting a little cramped in our current office space. This means that it can get a little loud.
    - Not close to any public transportation; although there is plenty of free parking.
    - When we do need to hire, the process is very slow.

Keep it up! I love the support, opportunity, and positive atmosphere here - you guys are great.

Couldn't be more excited coming to work in the morning

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Culture is fun, energetic, and hard working.
    Sports equipment to play with for virtually every sport you can think of
    Daily workout routines - planks, pushups, wall sits...we'll do anything!
    Fully stocked kitchen - Breakfast and Coffee make you want to get here early
    Career growth potential - GuideSpark continually promotes within from what I've seen

Cons

Commute from SF isn't bad if you leave early enough in the morning. On the flip side, the way home can be a bit hard...You can only catch up with old friends so often.
    No ping-pong or pool table like you'll see at other start-ups, but we have every other active sport covered
    Haven't got to the stage of having ingredients for making sandwiches at lunch. But we bring it in ourselves and share!
    Working at a start-up isn't easy that's for sure. But who wants an easy job...

Keep it up!! This is a tremendous company, great product, and superior culture.

There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark