There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark

Always fun

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time

Pros

Company has a very strong corporate culture which encourages cross pollination and helps to build a strong product for its customers. Everyone in the company is very committed to ensuring that the guidespark's clients are satisfied.

Cons

The space is getting a little tight sometimes a lot of the corporate 'stuff' could be cut out in place of more work time.

reviews filtered by

Why YOU should want to work here

Current Employee - Revenue Development Representative in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (less than a year)

Pros

GuideSpark is incredible. It's that simple. Great people, great culture, great trajectory, great product. After moving across the country to work here 4 months, I couldn't be happier about my decision.

Cons

An office in downtown SF would be great, but that is my only complaint.

Welcoming, hardworking, family-like, and growing efficiently..

Current Employee - Revenue Development Representative in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You are your own boss (sort of). Everyone has their goals, their requirements, and expectations, and they exceed them daily. There is a constant buzz in our sales pit of people reaching success, and if they are not, they are figuring out what they need to do to achieve their goals. The management is solid- they are experienced and they know when to push and when to let you do what you need to do. Overall, I feel like we are one big team, one big family, all working towards one common goal. As for the company itself, we are continuing to grow and accomplish great things. Take one look at our client list and it is obvious we are creating a really special solution.

Cons

As some others have said- an SF office or extension of an office would be a benefit to those commuting down from the city. But all in all, the HQ is not a bad place.

Push people out late at night- we all work hard- but at some point you have to go home. A lot can be accomplished in a 8-9 hour workday.

There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark