There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark

Great career opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time for more than a year

Pros

- innovative company that moves at warp speed
- technology is constantly improving
- great collaborative work environment
- growth into other regions is a step in the right direction
- strong business model which enables sales success
- cover premiums for all benefits
- a lot of growth opportunity within departments
- very transparent leadership team committed to the success of the business
- strong company culture

Cons

- slow at hiring key roles on service delivery teams
- no 401(k) match

18 Other Employee Reviews for GuideSpark (View Most Recent)

I can see why it was included in the Best Places to Work 2014 Awards!

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff are so incredibly welcoming and friendly! Regardless of how many new people started recently, so many of them came over to say hi and introduce themselves to me in my first week, or send me welcoming emails. It is a cheerful working environment where everyone smiles and says hello, and chats to anyone in the kitchen, no matter what department you are from or if they know you very well. (Sounds simple, but I have worked at places where this doesn't happen!).

The CEO, Keith is also very visible and accessible - again, something you don't always get in every organization. He makes a point of meeting everyone one-on-one before they are hired, and then conducts another get-together with new hires to teach them about the company's history, goals and plans for the future, so you really get a sense of the bigger picture of what is going on around you. He tries to meet as many customers personally as he can as well, which I think is really great considering how busy he is.

The product itself is fantastic - they found a need in the workplace, and have found a product to solve so many HR problems, and they deliver it well. I have absolute confidence that the company is going to continue its great success, and as a result, I feel like we all have job security, and great futures with the company, as well as opportunity to learn and grow. So I guess you get the excitement of working at a start-up, but you can sleep at night knowing the company isn't going to go bust tomorrow. WIN-WIN!

The company as a whole is very supportive of one another, which is evident in the WINs meetings that are held every Friday afternoon, and are basically a time for co-workers to update everyone on their latest news, and congratulate one another on successes that week, which really ends each week on a positive note, and ensures that we as employees all feel like we are in it together.

It's an exciting time to join GuideSpark - they have had a HUGELY successful 2013, and I am sure in 2014 and the following years it's only going to get better!

Cons

Some of the other reviews have mentioned that they would prefer if the office was in SF, but personally I prefer the location where it is, as it is a quick commute for me and has free parking. But I suppose it depends on where you live - you can't please everyone.
    Another review mentioned that the office space was getting cramped - it was just announced a few days ago that we are going to get some extra office space soon which will alleviate this issue.
    No other cons that I can think of!

Keep doing what you are doing. While I haven't been at the company long, from what I can see, the CEO has a great team of VPs and Senior staff who love the company and help make the place a great place to work. I look forward to seeing what 2014 brings.

Always fun

I have been working at GuideSpark full-time

Pros

Company has a very strong corporate culture which encourages cross pollination and helps to build a strong product for its customers. Everyone in the company is very committed to ensuring that the guidespark's clients are satisfied.

Cons

The space is getting a little tight sometimes a lot of the corporate 'stuff' could be cut out in place of more work time.

There are newer employer reviews for GuideSpark

Worked for GuideSpark? Contribute to the Community!