Guidewire

www.guidewire.com
  www.guidewire.com
There are newer employer reviews for Guidewire

Best company I've worked for

Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Guidewire full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Real opportunities for career growth, you can see where your career can go and management helps you achieve your goals. Talented group of people to work with at every level, managers make themselves available and have a good understanding of what your role is. Excellent management culture that recognises and rewards good work. Very good sense of community and culture within the company that makes it a fun place to work.

Cons

Growing very quickly which means people at all levels have to occasionally accept some extra responsibility. This has the advantage of allowing rapid career development however.

Make sure we maintain great company culture and identity while we grow.

328 Other Employee Reviews for Guidewire (View Most Recent)

Great people, challenging work, low stress; a combination I didn't think possible.

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Guidewire full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Within 6 weeks of hearing about Guidewire for the first time, I was boarding a plane to California for 3 weeks training, all expenses paid. I knew I was on to something good then and in the year I've been here, things have only gotten better.

We produce high quality products that beat the competition. The focus is on quality and that is reinforced in our recruitment and training.

Plenty of responsibility and options for career growth as our offices are growing quickly.

The management is largely promoted from within and come from technical backgrounds. Not only can I speak my opinions openly to them but they also have in depth knowledge of our products, communication is effortless.

It's the little things: We have a foosball table, nerf guns and the presses and fridges are packed with all types of snacks, drinks and good coffee!

The company's core values are Integrity, Rationality and Collegiality, this pretty much sums up Guidewire.

Cons

Base salary was on the lower end but was made up for in share options.

I can no longer talk about work with my mates, they tend to turn green with envy.

Keep up the great work!
    Though we need more people than we can get our hands on, our priority must remain on getting high quality recruits, it's what makes it a great place to work, don't let the bar slip!

Software engineero

I have been working at Guidewire full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life balance here

Cons

Low stock compensation given to employees

There are newer employer reviews for Guidewire