Gulfstream Aerospace

www.gulfstream.com

Environment that makes you learn everyday

Technical Specialist II (Current Employee) Savannah, GA

ProsYou get to use your past knowledge and experience routinely. Plus, the learning never ends in Gulfstream due to the very nature of the business. The nature of work is highly interdisciplinary and very enjoyable and you are given the opportunity to excel.

ConsGulfstream needs to diversify and try to keep its work force as much as possible. They hire a lot of contractors who are highly talented. Their background and experience could be fully utilized if the management wants to. Allowing them to play a key role in the planning might help the organization in the long run. A lot of cross-polination can happen and that can help the organization diversify and make more money.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should see how the technology can be developed internally as much as possible and reduce the number of suppliers. A cost effective solution will be to give every employee a chance to grow within the organization and creating room for that development.

Great pay and benefits. Bad treatment professionally

Senior Credit Representative (Former Employee) Savannah, GA

I worked at Gulfstream Aerospace

Pros: pay, and benefits, a place to be proud to work.… Cons: bad treatment professionally. The size of the company leaves it very easy to "rail road"… Advice to Senior Management: Dont get so big that you lose sight of the… More

a great career

Security (Current Employee) Savannah, GA

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace

Pros: I great career job and loction for me and my… Cons: none great career job and loction for me and my… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the hard work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gulfstream Aerospace.

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!