Gulfstream Aerospace
www.gulfstream.com Savannah, GA 5000+ Employees

Good work environment in general, odd manager or two, better than most places I've worked.

Senior Spare Part Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Gulfstream Aerospace full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood benefits, competitive salary for the positions worked. Family atmosphere, excellent product line - nice to work at the "best in the business" company.

ConsI personally got trapped in a position that made me "too important" to allow my desired career path. This happened to an entire team involved in a long term loan project, we came from different business groups and ended up being assigned for 5+ years to a single project. Over the life of that project we retained our job titles and pay grades, which varied widely - led to some resentment.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't trap good people in important, but ultimately dead end jobs!

Resistant to change with stuck in the mud management

Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee)
Savannah, GA

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Large number of contractors, who make the company successful. Cons: Local direct employees resent contractors. Advice to Senior Management: Get out of the way! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bias Management Practices at ALL levels

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Gulf stream offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. Cons: Career advancement is difficult for women. If you are not performing sexual favors or have dirt on a superior the chances of promotion… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your most valuable employees and promote based… More

There are newer reviews on Gulfstream Aerospace.

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gulfstream Aerospace CEO Larry Flynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees.