Gulfstream Aerospace
www.gulfstream.com Savannah, GA 5000+ Employees

Engineering

Engineer (Current Employee)
Savannah, GA

ProsGreat pay and benefits. Great product

ConsNo work life balance, Mandatory OT in some cases, over worked and schedule driven. No training, if you don't know it coming in you are on your own. They tout that you have career opportunities and you do, but only if you are a part of the "Good Ole Boy" network. If you complain they will try to find a way to get rid of you. HR is there for the Management team not for the employees so going to them with your complaints is a waist of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrying to change the culture will only happen when you stop promoting the individuals who as some managers have described as "A Raging Bull In A China Shop".

Was a decent experience

Quality Engineer Intern (Current Employee)
    Savannah, GA

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Got good work experience related to my major Cons: No overtime and the compensation was buns. Advice to Senior Management: Stop tweakin Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Summer Internship

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great work atmosphere. Great on the job training. Lots of… Cons: The company is huge and you can get lost in the tide… More
There are newer reviews on Gulfstream Aerospace.

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gulfstream Aerospace CEO Larry Flynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees.