Gulfstream Aerospace

There are newer employer reviews for Gulfstream Aerospace

Summer College Internship

Current Intern - College Intern in Savannah, GA
Current Intern - College Intern in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I basically was able to craft my own role and there really was no time pressure in getting assignments done. I think my managers understand letting an employee take the reigns on a schedule for projects and tacks so the things can naturally develop.

Cons

Slow to start and not a lot of direction in the beginning of the internship. However, I learned to appreciate the openness of opportunity.

Let the interns experience as many different sides of the company and business as to explore all employment opportunities.

153 Other Employee Reviews for Gulfstream Aerospace (View Most Recent)

Good company, best pay of career

Current Employee - Aircraft Tech II in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Aircraft Tech II in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pretty good company to work for. Co-workers are great and everyone basically gets along. Management sometimes leaves something to be desired. Fairly obvious that they are looking out for themselves and their bonus.

Cons

Mandatory continuous improvement idea submissions, safety assessments. A little bit of looking over your shoulder to make sure you don't screw up and loose your job.

Remember that you were mechanics at one point and treat us like you would have liked to be treated.

A good, solid company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Technician in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Technician in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

competitive pay rates, and an overall good company. Very focused on a safe work environment. The best job security/longevity Ive experienced so far in aviation. Good benifits as far as health, vision, 401k, etc. paid vacation time/holiday pay is great as well. Upper management has a progressive view on the workplace

Cons

the company itself has EXCELLENT values, goals and objectives. However, the lower management (department/shop) leaves allot to be desired depending on who you are working under.

There are newer employer reviews for Gulfstream Aerospace