Gulfstream Aerospace
www.gulfstream.com Savannah, GA 5000+ Employees

Pretty interesting

Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace

ProsLearning opportunities, growing organization. Good pay package and health benefits. Senior leadership cares about employees and are trust worthy. Overall a good organization.

ConsMediocre performance bonuses and pay raises, moving geographically is a challenge. Not a high volume manufacturing plant. Old practices do exist in certain areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are down to earth, care about employees and well connected to the rest of the organization. Highly motivated and involved.

Gulfstream is a fine company to work for.

Sales Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Gulfstream Aerospace

Pros: Gulfstream has wonderful products and is committed to improving them to stay ahead of the… Cons: The senior sales management is overbearing in their management style. They have promoted younger salesmen to division… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a little more attention to the sales directors when it comes to new product development and customer relations.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great aerospace company.

Technical Specialist I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gulfstream Aerospace

Pros: Great company to work for. Professional, and respectfull work environment. Cons: Savannah is not the best place on earth. Small city,… Advice to Senior Management: Management is doing a good job with communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gulfstream Aerospace.

Worked for Gulfstream Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gulfstream Aerospace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gulfstream Aerospace CEO Larry Flynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Gulfstream Aerospace employees.