Guthrie Healthcare

www.guthrie.org
  www.guthrie.org
There are newer employer reviews for Guthrie Healthcare

For the most part, Guthrie upper management tries to listen to employee complaints and make their jobs run smoothly.

Current Employee - Clerical
Current Employee - Clerical

I have been working at Guthrie Healthcare

Pros

Pay check, close to home, benefits. I like helping other people. I work hard and fair. I have little problem with management. Often the employees attitude is what makes or breaks a job. But I am sure there are some managers who don't listen and aren't willing to walk in their employee's shoes to see why the employee is frustrated.

Cons

Salaries of longtime employees is probably way to low. Most offices/areas are under staffed. as in: off campus offices don't get cleaned as well as they used to; office staffs are under excessive pressure and cannot handle the work load. If Guthrie is to expand as they have by hiring more Docs, then some of the support staff needs to be added. It takes $$ to make $$.

Please listen to the employees. They are the back bone of Guthrie and see and feel what is happening and need to be heard.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Guthrie Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Standard Operating Procedure - depends on where you work and who your boss is

Current Employee - Computer Operator in Sayre, PA
    Current Employee - Computer Operator in Sayre, PA

I have been working at Guthrie Healthcare

Pros

Great health benefits and great pay for the work I didn't have to do.

Cons

long drive, poor management in my immediate area, lack of physical work and to much down time in my position.

Get a clue as to what actually goes on and how things are run. Clean up the scheduling conflicts and get rid of the overlap and give an hour lunch or no lunch break, its not needed.

Guthrie's in Ringgold, GA

Former Employee - Cashier in Ringgold, GA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Ringgold, GA

I worked at Guthrie Healthcare part-time (less than an year)

Pros

flexible hours, great customers, decent training

Cons

difficult owners - they didn't want to let the manager they hired make decisions for HER store; asked too many personal questions during interview

N/A