Gwinnett Place Nissan

www.gwinnettplacenissan.com

They'll make it seem so great......

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsYou can get a decent schedule. You can test drive all the latest vehicles. Its in a good location. There is opportunity to learn a lot about sales, credit and other financial subjects. You can take a lunch break whenever you want. You don't have a manager hovering over you every hour of the day.

Consmanagement, management and management. Integrity. You deal with managers that have no management skils. They were originally people that just sold a decent amount of cars every month and got promoted to management. There are far too many meetings throughout the day. Too much favoritism. Its just not a career to follow for more than 2 years. pursue something else....like a degree in something your passionate about.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to listen to your employees. Stay true to your word. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Get rid of the waste-of-time friday morning meetings.

The Secret To Success Is Working Harder and Smarter

Sales Trainer (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

I have been working at Gwinnett Place Nissan as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I have worked with the GP Nissan Team for over a year with great success. Management strives to provide every possible advantage… Cons: We work hard and long, but we are compensated well… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

horrible treating customers very bad not attempting to help at all

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gwinnett Place Nissan full-time for less than a year

Pros: employees are great to work with Cons: management needs a major overhaul and need to treat their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Gwinnett Place Nissan.

Worked for Gwinnett Place Nissan? Contribute to the Community!