Gymboree

www.gymboree.com
  www.gymboree.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gymboree

I loved working for the gymboree company!!

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Gymboree part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Well I worked my way up through gymboree. I was a sales associate and then became a Stock room manager which that title really doesn't exist but that is what I was called. Then I became an Assistant Manager at Crazy 8 (owned by gymboree). Pros for working for this company are that there is always room to grow. The people are great and its a fun environment.

Cons

Cons for working here are there is no full time for anyone except the store manager (very few stores have a full time assistant manager) and working part time you only get like tops 10 hours a week through most of the year now when Christmas season starts you might get more but they hire a few more people. The working 10 hours is for a sales associate a manager part time would get about 30+ hours maybe a little less like 25.

349 Other Employee Reviews for Gymboree (View Most Recent)

Retail worker

I worked at Gymboree

Pros

There is a 40% employee discount

Cons

terrible company to work for. Safety of employees is not a priority. The company is willing to take chances with employee safety to make more money.

Fun Part-Time Job

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Gymboree

Pros

The people, atmosphere, ok discount

Cons

Lack of hours. Too much freight for a little store.

During big sales like Gymbucks redemption, Circle of Friends and Big Red Balloon don't cut down the hours. How are we supposed to make our "day" when you give us lousy hours. We can't sell if we don't have employees on the floor.

There are newer employer reviews for Gymboree