Gyrocam Systems
www.gyrocamsystems.com Sarasota, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Overall I was happy while working with Gyrocam

Field Technician (Former Employee)

ProsBefore being bought out by Lockheed they really took care of just about anything you needed. Good pay, good communication, and overall a young company who were willing to do things different.

ConsLots of internal strife from employers who came from other contracts and lots of drama about who was being paid what.

Lots of rumors in a work area (Middle East) where there wasn't time to be worried about silly things like who was getting paid what.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the separate contracts handle their area of operation. Doesn't jive when someone in another country is trying to dictate how you should handle your area when they've never been and don't know how things work.

Other than that, keep up with the great line of communication that was there when I was with them.

The chiefs can do no wrong and the indians should be happy to have a job.

I have been working at Gyrocam Systems

Pros: Most benefits are similar to other Lockheed Martin sites. Vacation,… Cons: Management is in a "do no wrong" club that sweeps major ethical and legal issues under the rug. HR management is completely… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Gyrocam has been great but acquisition by Lockheed may turn great to good.

Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Gyrocam Systems

Pros: Been a great place to work. Standout leadership from some… Cons: Affects of recent acquisition by Lockheed Martin are still unknown. The environment definitely seems to be changing, perhaps for the worst. Big defense companies have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep a distance from Lockheed corporate bureaucracy and ensure that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gyrocam Systems.

Worked for Gyrocam Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gyrocam Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gyrocam Systems CEO Marillyn A. Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Gyrocam Systems employees.