H.BLOOM

www.hbloom.com
  www.hbloom.com
There are newer employer reviews for H.BLOOM

This is a great company to be apart of, the people here are awesome and we are all working together!

I have been working at H.BLOOM

Pros

Room for growth, fun place to work everyday, people are awesome, management is driven to reach and exceed our goals

Cons

We work long days at H.BLOOM trying to achieve our goals, there is always work to do, crowded workplace

Continue to invest in SEEDS and successful, experienced account executives, offer free trials to any consumer sub or corporate account

48 Other Employee Reviews for H.BLOOM (View Most Recent)

Extremely innovative company that encourages creativity and entrepreneurship.

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at H.BLOOM

Pros

H.BLOOM is truly a team of amazing people. Not only do I really enjoy the people I work with, I also am a flower enthusiast who can say 100% genuinely that H.BLOOM's flower arrangements are stunning. The quality control, the attention to detail, and the talent of the designers and the buyers is absolutely astonishing. It is a lot easier to sell a product that you whole-heartedly believe in, and H.BLOOM always stands behind its product. Customer service is top-notch. If a customer is ever unhappy, almost every time the flowers will be replaced or fixed. That level of integrity makes me proud to work for H.BLOOM. People here really care about what they do, take pride in their work, and want the best for the company. As a creative person with a strong entrepreneurial nature, I feel like I found a really exciting opportunity at H.BLOOM and am looking forward to growing with the company.

Cons

It is a young startup, so all of the kinks have yet to be worked out. That's not always a bad thing, because it forces you to problem solve and navigate through difficult challenges - building character and making you stronger, and smarter. It can, however, be frustrating for highly ambitious people who want to be more successful than barriers in the system sometimes allow. I am confident, though, that as H.BLOOM grows, progress will be made, challenges will be overcome, and the system will sail much more smoothly.

Keep up the good work! I hope you continue to focus on what you believe will make H.BLOOM wildly successful and what will make H.BLOOM an exciting and rewarding place to work. Happy flowers need happy people behind the scenes making it happen! I know that company culture is a top priority of H.BLOOM and I hope it stays that way as the company grows.

Once in a lifetime opportunity to help build a national brand

I have been working at H.BLOOM

Pros

-Surrounded by smart, talented, hard-working people
    -Gain first hand experience on how to build a company
    -Selling a product and service that you can be proud of
    -Working as a team to accomplish things that have never been done before within the industry

Cons

-No personal space (something you'll always sacrifice at a start-up)
    -Communication tends to lag behind when growth is so rapid

-Try and stay grounded to the actual core, day to day of the business as much as possible. Decisions on talent, brand, and customer service will benefit as a result.

There are newer employer reviews for H.BLOOM