H E B

www.heb.com

Started Rude - Ended Worse

Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsOverall a great company. The stores are great with great products. A lot of great people. And the corporate facility is beautiful. Networking is everywhere.

ConsLacks career opportunities for individuals who do not pucker up. Design & Construction department allowed several employees to treat other department members badly. Leadership needs improvement. HR no help when you really need it.
In the stores - the bagging training needs to be brought back. Former family culture is slipping.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually use the because people matter surveys to improve the departments that score low. Make management accountable for issues they ignore. Note - High turnover in a small department means there is a major problem with management.

Partner friendly

Department Manager (Current Employee) Waco, TX

I have been working at H E B full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent room for potential in careers within the company. They provide scholarships for… Cons: Not too many, except that if you want to keep… Advice to Senior Management: Reward the real workers within the company and scale back on the dead weight(… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at H E B full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Great health benefits, company makes an effort to keep partners engaged in free healthy activities -Employee discount - 10% all own brand, seasonal discounts,… Cons: No major downsides at the moment, overall great company to… Advice to Senior Management: None at the moment, feedback is always considered and in many cases… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on H E B.

Worked for H E B? Contribute to the Community!