H&M
www.hm.com Stockholm, Sweden 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great working experience!

Part-time Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at H&M part-time for less than a year

ProsThis is a great place to gain some experience in the workforce. The goal is to work as a team so you and your colleagues are always working together to make the company the best it could be. It is an all-around positive environment and employees do everything they can to assure customers leave happy.

ConsIf you don't like moving around a lot, this isn't the place for you. This is a very busy company so if you're planning on being lazy, don't waste your time applying.

great place to work for everyone

I have been working at H&M full-time for more than a year

Pros: value driven company with great culture Cons: too big mess and lack of trust in the new… Advice to Senior Management: to focus on their people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I really love my job

Part-time Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
Hamburg (Germany)

I have been working at H&M part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great growth opportunity within the company (and further) Very good payment Awesome… Cons: Gets sometimes messy (because of customers), but hey that's part… Advice to Senior Management: Just keep confidence in employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on H&M.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson. All reviews posted anonymously by H&M employees.