H&M
www.hm.com Stockholm, Sweden 1000 to 5000 Employees

I liked my job

Sales Advisor (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at H&M part-time for more than a year

ProsIt's not hard to get a head if you show interest and take initiative. You get to meet a lot of different people and deal with a variety of personalities. Employee discount!

ConsThey want full availability, which can be hard if they can't give you enough hours to survive on. Sometime you have to encounter very rude customers and you can't take it personal.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstanding that people might need a second job and be more flexible with that issue.

Different everday, very strict policies!

Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at H&M part-time for more than a year

Pros: The discount is good at 25%! Depending on what department you work in, sometimes the work can get a bit repetitive. Running… Cons: H&M has VERY strict policies. For example, being late is never an option. And yes, clocking in one minute late is considered… Advice to Senior Management: As many people have stated, there does seem to be favorites with management. This happens at any workplace, but it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid at ALL costs, dishonest stressful atmosphere

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

I worked at H&M part-time for more than a year

Pros: 25% Off Clothes Made a load of new friends Cons: Unrealistic goals Understaffed Bitter management, rude, uncaring about personal issues Social life is cut off due to horrible hours Management is dishonest, and they will create a… Advice to Senior Management: Show some compassion for those beneath you No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on H&M.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson. All reviews posted anonymously by H&M employees.