H&M
www.hm.com Stockholm, Sweden 1000 to 5000 Employees

I had worked as a senior merchandiser,led a team to find the best deal for our products.

Senior Merchandiser (Former Employee)
Shanhai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at H&M full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI like the company culture and company value,I am so proud of my working experience in H&M.You can get lots of chance to learn,to promote . H&M is always open for all empolyees.

ConsCompetitive salary needed for some area.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe our customers like to see more new styles and nicer store display. It's not enough to offer lower price only. I want to say some other Brands they improved a lot,you can see very nice shop and good quality and payable price.

not a bad place to work

Sales Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at H&M part-time for more than a year

Pros: fun retail job, and discount! Cons: not very good management in certain locations More

The better the people you work with, the better this job is

I have been working at H&M full-time

Pros: Lots of hours, ridiculously easy to switch shifts around so great for… Cons: A lot of favoritism, sometimes they mess up and schedule you outside your availability but then pin it on you to get someone to cover… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be douchey just because you get 5 dollars more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on H&M.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson. All reviews posted anonymously by H&M employees.